Sunday, September 16, 2007

My life in ten years from now...

Even though it is hard to comprehend where I will be in ten years from now, I have many expectations and hopes in my future. In ten years, I will be thirty years old and out of college for nine years. I hope to have begun a successful career as an event planner in Charleston, South Carolina. I plan on being married with children at this point (scary, I know). I believe that family is the most important thing in life and this is why having children in ten years is very meaningful to me. I want to still be in South Carolina with my family because staying close is very important to me. I want my parents to be very involved in my life still, as well as my childrens' lives. I believe that keeping a very family-oriented life is very important and it means alot to me to be able to be with my family as much as possible.
I hope to be a busy and successful event planner. I think this would require establishing myself before having children. This is important to me because I will want to be with family as much as possible without having to work all of the time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it's smart to wait until you are set in your career to have the kids. I did it all a little backwards, and I do know you can make it all work out anyway... but it sure is tough, lol! =o)