Sunday, October 7, 2007

TV Show-Private Practice

One of the best new television shows that just recently premiered, Private Practice, is a must see for anyone that loved Grey's Anatomy. Private Practice is a spin off from Grey's Anatomy with a few of the characters playing different positions.
The show basically takes place in a private practice setting, rather than a hospital. It seems to me that it will be more in depth and contain more complex problems than those in Grey's Anatomy. The show just premiered a couple of weeks ago and can be watched on ABC.com.
I did not think that I would like show as much as Grey's Anatomy, but love this new show and think everyone should watch it once!

1 comment:

nathan said...

I liked your presentation. I have hear about the same tragedies occuring in Vietnam where I am goin this summer.